Hot Water Heater Repair, Maintenance & Replacement For Your Pueblo, Colorado Area Home
Got Water Heater Problems?
We specialize in repair, service and installation of all makes and models of gas water heaters, electric water heaters and tankless water heaters.
Our plumbers are gas and electric water heater repair experts. For over 25 years we’ve been helping familys keep hot water flowing in their homes. We can fix all makes and models of hot water heaters.
Hot Water Heater Problems Fixed & Repaired
- Leaking water heaters
- Low or no hot water
- Water heater tuneup and maintenance
- All gas and electric models
- Tankless water heaters
Water Heater Replacement, Sales & Installation
- Gas water heater repair and replacement
- Energy efficient tankless water heaters
- Electric water heater repair and replacement
- Advice on the water heater best suited for your home and family
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters
- Hot water on-demand systems
Methods of preventing water heater repairs in Pueblo
Install a drip pan
A drip pan is inexpensive and effective. The drip pan is installed under the water heater in order to collect any extraneous dripping water. The drip pan can be piped to drain the water outside the home or into a suitable drain. An ideal time to replace or install a drip pan is when the water heater is being replaced.
Flush your water heater tank
Our licensed plumbing technicians can do this for you, or you can do it yourself by hooking up a hose to drain the tank to a suitable drain. Flushing the water heating tank should be done 2x every year.
Check water heater valves
Check regularly to make sure the shut-off and drain valves are working correclty. Its also important to ensure that the home’s main water shut-off valve is working, just in case of an emergency and you need to turn off all water to the house.
Check for water heater leaks
Every month, its a good idea to check your water heater for leaking. Be on the watch for for spraying, water droplets, or mist outside the tank. Corrosion and lime buildup on the pipes can also be indicator of issues.
Reasons Why We are Pueblo’s #1 Water Heater Repair Company
- We answer your calls
- We are on time for appointments
- Your water heater tech is licensed
- Your water heater tech is insured
- Guaranteed, flat-rate price before we start
- Your water heater tech is drug-free & background-checked
Warning Signs of Water Heater Failure
- Lack or loss of hot water
- Popping, crackling or other strange noises may indicate electrical problems
- Smell of gas. This is dangerous; call the gas company immediately
- Unusual moisture or condensation around the water heater
- Any sign of water leakage or damage
- Rusting or loose bolts & screws
- A soft or spongy floor
- Wall deterioration, mildew or mold
FAST Pueblo, Colorado Area Hot Water Heater Repair & Installation Services, Upfront Pricing & Clean, Courteous Plumbers.
Schedule a water heater repair or replacement appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your water heater problem, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our water heater technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.
Get FAST, friendly, courteous service from trained plumbers, drain, heating and air technicians, call 719-544-4922.
Or complete the short contact form and we will call you.
Easy Financing Available.