Drain Cleaning & Sewer
We Got You Covered
From Plumbing to Heating to Air Conditioning, Patterson Plumbing and Heating has you covered. With over 30 years of expert experience we get the job done right the first time. Our plumbers, drain cleaning techs, & home heating & air conditioning professionals can repair any problem with your home’s plumbing, furnance, boiler, or air conditioner. Call 719-544-4922 for quick friendly service!
Your Pueblo, Cañon City, and Southern Colorado Experts
Broken plumbing, heating or air conditioning can make life uncomfortable and unpleasant. We make these problems go away FAST! When you call us, you’ll talk with a friendly customer service professional who will listen to your questions and needs. We’ll dispatch a professional technician whose training matches your needs.
You and your home deserve to be treated with respect and have work completed by highly trained, knowledgeable, professional plumbers & HVAC technicians.
- Our plumbers arrive on-time in company vehicles and uniforms
- We listen to your concerns, diagnose your problem and recommend options
- We present guaranteed pricing you approve prior to beginning your work
- Our plumbers thoroughly clean up our work area and explain what was done
Why Choose Patterson Plumbing & Heating?
Our Mission: To Build ‘Peace of Mind’ in Ourselves, Our Customers, and Our Community Through Integrity andd Proficiency
What Makes Us Different?
Background-Checked and Drug Free
Security for you and your family. All our friendly, trustworthy employees are background-checked and drug-tested to protect our valued customers and their families.
Flat Rate Pricing
Upfront and honest pricing. We never do any work until you receive an estimate. And, we stand behind the price, even if the work ends up being more than anticipated.
Warrantied Labor and Parts
Best in the business warranty. We guarantee our parts and labor on most repairs for at least one year.
Exclusive Member Benefits
Enjoy preferential scheduling over non-members, discounted rates, and after hour emergency service availability.
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Our customers love us and we can prove it! Read our online reviews and submit your own; we read every submitted feedback report.
Superior Customer Service
Superior Customer Service starts with 24/7 on-call customer support. Live, local, helpful customer service reps and on-call techs are ready to help you, their neighbors, whenever the need arises.
24/7 Emergency Service
Fast, flexible, extended service hours that meet your schedule. We meet your busy lifestyle, not the other way around.
Fully Stocked Trucks
Our “warehouses on wheels” are equipped to make plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs in just 1 vist.
We value you and your property. We always lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your valuables just like they were our own.
30+ Years of Trusted Service In Southern Colorado
After 3 decades in business in Pueblo and Southern Colorado, we are still proud to live and work here. Our aim is to achieve a higher standard for our community.
Real Support From Real Humans, 24-Hours A Day
Our team of highly trained customer service reps are here to answer your call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. We always pick up on the first ring.
See What Customers Are Saying About Us
Caleb & Nick were friendly, helpful, and very good at explaining what had been done before and after the repairs. It was a very pleasant experience, and they were very good at explaining all the stages of servicing and repairing my HVAC system. The next time I need work done on my HVAC system I will call them again and request these two!
Colton & Nate worked on the plumbing in my kitchen and bathroom. It was nice to have such a friendly and knowledgeable set of people completing the finishing touches of my remodel. I have called and asked for information from Colton, even after all the work was completed. I would also recommend this team on the plumbing side to anyone in the area they work.
I am very satisfied with Patterson and look forward to my next experience with them!
next we had Joe Romero at our door. Joe is very professional, and knowledgeable , he explained in detail concerning our issues and offered suggestions. thank u for your professional and friendly attitude
In retrospect, I'm a bit upset with this company. I stand by my words above. The company and employees did an excellent job; however, looking back at the price I feel a bit swindled. I took their word that this company was competitively priced. This is my fault for not doing my research. They charged me over $3000 to put in a new hot water heater. I recently found out that this job should have cost between $1000-$1500. Angry don't even being to describe how I feel. As a consumer I guess I'm just out of luck. Please do yourself a favor and get quotes from multiple companies.
Derek came out and gave us 2 prices. One for a fix he was hoping for and a higher price if things went wrong. He got to work and by a miracle he was able to get it fixed at the lower of the two prices saving us over $1,300. He could have easily said “nope, sorry can’t fix it” and charged us the higher price and we would have been none the wiser.
Are Patterson’s prices the best in town? Probably not. I’m sure I could have called around and found someone to do the job cheaper but how much time and effort waiting for others to come out would be worth it. Derek was here, he guaranteed the work and could get it done same day.
Thanks Derek and Patterson for coming to the rescue. We truly appreciate you and as much as we enjoyed the service we hope to never see you again. Lol
Update: 2 days later and Patterson is back. I would like to say they messed up and had to come back and fix something but the first issue is still 100% fixed (not really a bad thing but worth noting. Lol). This was a new issue in a different part of the house. I called.... they answered and within a few hours Rich showed up. He diagnosed the problem in about 30 seconds. He went to his truck and grabbed the parts.Holy cow!! Patterson has visited my house now 2x in 2 days for unrelated issues and has completely taken care of us. I again will repeat, you are not getting the cheapest service in town. But you are getting probably the best customer service in town!
Rich, I hate to have seen you guys again but man, Your guys are fantastic!! Thanks Rich!!
everything step by step courteous on time .cleaned up everything. I would definitely use this company again,.
Thank you Mike Mcgee
Arnold and Linda Wolf
Thank you, Mike and the rest of Patterson Plumbing & Heating! My husband and I appreciate everything you've done for us.
PPH this is exactly what customers need!
Paul & Diane Trujillo
Thanks again PPH
I would definitely recommend them & will contact them for future projects.
He OWNED This Job For Us!!
Schedule an Appointment Now!
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Patterson Plumbing & Heating’s employees are constantly being trained and updated in the best practices to protect our customers, our staff, and our technicians.
• Wash hands frequently. Especially before entering and after leaving a customer’s homes.
• In a customer’s house or public areas, please limit touching public surfaces and wash hands upon leaving those areas in possible. Limit touching your face and mouth until after cleaning hands.
• Limit touching your face and mouth especially in higher risk areas. Assume that the homeowner has touched their thermostat and probably contaminated it. Feel free to wipe down with bleach wipes before and after service.
• Stand back from customers. Please upon initial contact, explain why you are standing back.
• Washing hands for 20 seconds in water is preferred in a clean environment. For us, if possible, it is better to clean our hands at our vehicles than wash our hands in an unknown environment and try to exit that environment without contamination. Ideal is to wash our hands before and after visiting a home.
• Masks are only recommended for the sick to contain air borne particulates.
• If you don’t feel good stay home. Notify management if you or a family member becomes sick. Let us know if you are not comfortable working in a certain environment.
• CDC says prolonged contact within 6 feet of a known coronavirus carrier is exposure to the virus. Prolonged contact generally refers to 60 minutes of contact.
• Be aware that we are entering allergy season as well.
• Be aware of the environment that you are entering. Be willing to adapt to what the customer wants.