Drain Cleaning & Sewer
We Got You Covered
From Plumbing to Heating to Air Conditioning, Patterson Plumbing and Heating has you covered. With over 30 years of expert experience we get the job done right the first time. Our plumbers, drain cleaning techs, & home heating & air conditioning professionals can repair any problem with your home’s plumbing, furnance, boiler, or air conditioner. Call 719-544-4922 for quick friendly service!
Your Pueblo, Cañon City, and Southern Colorado Experts
Broken plumbing, heating or air conditioning can make life uncomfortable and unpleasant. We make these problems go away FAST! When you call us, you’ll talk with a friendly customer service professional who will listen to your questions and needs. We’ll dispatch a professional technician whose training matches your needs.
You and your home deserve to be treated with respect and have work completed by highly trained, knowledgeable, professional plumbers & HVAC technicians.
- Our plumbers arrive on-time in company vehicles and uniforms
- We listen to your concerns, diagnose your problem and recommend options
- We present guaranteed pricing you approve prior to beginning your work
- Our plumbers thoroughly clean up our work area and explain what was done
Why Choose Patterson Plumbing & Heating?
Our Mission: To Build ‘Peace of Mind’ in Ourselves, Our Customers, and Our Community Through Integrity andd Proficiency
What Makes Us Different?
Background-Checked and Drug Free
Security for you and your family. All our friendly, trustworthy employees are background-checked and drug-tested to protect our valued customers and their families.
Flat Rate Pricing
Upfront and honest pricing. We never do any work until you receive an estimate. And, we stand behind the price, even if the work ends up being more than anticipated.
Warrantied Labor and Parts
Best in the business warranty. We guarantee our parts and labor on most repairs for at least one year.
Exclusive Member Benefits
Enjoy preferential scheduling over non-members, discounted rates, and after hour emergency service availability.
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Our customers love us and we can prove it! Read our online reviews and submit your own; we read every submitted feedback report.
Superior Customer Service
Superior Customer Service starts with 24/7 on-call customer support. Live, local, helpful customer service reps and on-call techs are ready to help you, their neighbors, whenever the need arises.
24/7 Emergency Service
Fast, flexible, extended service hours that meet your schedule. We meet your busy lifestyle, not the other way around.
Fully Stocked Trucks
Our “warehouses on wheels” are equipped to make plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs in just 1 vist.
We value you and your property. We always lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your valuables just like they were our own.
30+ Years of Trusted Service In Southern Colorado
After 3 decades in business in Pueblo and Southern Colorado, we are still proud to live and work here. Our aim is to achieve a higher standard for our community.
Real Support From Real Humans, 24-Hours A Day
Our team of highly trained customer service reps are here to answer your call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. We always pick up on the first ring.
See What Customers Are Saying About Us
Schedule an Appointment Now!
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Patterson Plumbing & Heating’s employees are constantly being trained and updated in the best practices to protect our customers, our staff, and our technicians.
• Wash hands frequently. Especially before entering and after leaving a customer’s homes.
• In a customer’s house or public areas, please limit touching public surfaces and wash hands upon leaving those areas in possible. Limit touching your face and mouth until after cleaning hands.
• Limit touching your face and mouth especially in higher risk areas. Assume that the homeowner has touched their thermostat and probably contaminated it. Feel free to wipe down with bleach wipes before and after service.
• Stand back from customers. Please upon initial contact, explain why you are standing back.
• Washing hands for 20 seconds in water is preferred in a clean environment. For us, if possible, it is better to clean our hands at our vehicles than wash our hands in an unknown environment and try to exit that environment without contamination. Ideal is to wash our hands before and after visiting a home.
• Masks are only recommended for the sick to contain air borne particulates.
• If you don’t feel good stay home. Notify management if you or a family member becomes sick. Let us know if you are not comfortable working in a certain environment.
• CDC says prolonged contact within 6 feet of a known coronavirus carrier is exposure to the virus. Prolonged contact generally refers to 60 minutes of contact.
• Be aware that we are entering allergy season as well.
• Be aware of the environment that you are entering. Be willing to adapt to what the customer wants.