April is Lawn and Garden Month, time to get out of the house and spruce up your outdoor decor. Whether you have an entire yard or small patio area, use some of the below landscaping tips to get you started:
- Throw on a little paint – A little goes a long way in your lawn and garden area! Give a pop of color to any piece of furniture or object that could use a bit of rejuvenation.
- Add a decor piece – Look for a unique piece to serve as your outdoor centerpiece. It could be a fountain, colorful flower pots, or a piece of patio furniture. Feel free to re-purpose something you already have!
- Get the right mowing height – It’s a common misconception that mowing your lawn short will give you more time until you need to mow again. In actuality, longer grass blades are stronger, look healthier, and don’t grow as quickly.
- Care for your lawn properly – Your lawn needs a well balanced diet of fertilization and water. Don’t over do either to ensure a healthy lawn.
- Check your sprinklers – If you haven’t already, be sure to thoroughly check and clean your sprinkler heads. When it comes time to mow the lawn, proceed with caution to avoid damage!
Sprinkler system seem to not be working properly? Give us a call to get FAST, friendly, courteous outdoor plumbing services from trained professionals for your Pueblo, CO area home, 719-544-4922.