From freshening up your fridge to unclogging drains – white vinegar does it all. Just a small amount of this all-purpose cleaner, either as is or mixed with water, can replace many, pricier store bought products huddled under you sink.
- Freshen your fridge – Mix a half water and half vinegar solution to clean the shelves and walls
- Kill germs – Spray full strength vinegar around your sinks and bathroom tub to kill off germs. Just wipe clean with a damp cloth and vuala!
- Remove buildup – Make a paste of 1 teaspoon vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt to apply to sink fixtures to rid any lime buildup. Then, just rub with a cloth.
- Unclog drains – Pour one cup baking soda followed by one cup white vinegar down your stopped drain. Cover with a washcloth and let sit for 15 minutes. Then flush with hot water.
- Tidy your toilet – Remove stains from your toilet bowl in a pinch. Pour a cup or more of diluted white distilled vinegar into the bowl. Let it sit for a few hours or over night then scrub well with a toilet brush and flush.
For more ways to unleash the power of white vinegar, head over to All You’s article here »
At Patterson Plumbing & Heating, we’re available for all of your plumbing needs. Give one of our expert technicians a call today: 719-544-4922. Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more updates and industry news.