Drain Cleaning Services And Sewer Cleaning Services For Pueblo And Fremont County, Colorado Area Homes
We solve sewer and drain problems – clogged shower drains, slow tub drains, plugged toilets, sluggish kitchen sink drains, backed up floor drains – any drain cleaning problem – we’ll fix it for you
It’s easy to forget your sewer and drain lines until it’s too late and they get backed up, clogged or plugged! We can clear drain problems and stopped-up drains today. Our drain cleaning technicians are clean, courteous, expert sewer and drain specialists. We do a complete, thorough clean up when our work is finished. We’ll leave the area cleaner than we found it!
Types of drains we unclog
- Kitchen line – drain cleaning
- Bathroom sink drains
- Bathtub drains
- Shower drains
- Main line – drain cleaning
- Laundry lines
- Floor drains
- Clogged toilets
- Sewer drain cleaning
- Garbage disposals
Reasons our FAST sewer and drain cleaning techs EXCEL
- We’ll be there FAST to unclog and clear your drain
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our drain cleaning technicians will take great care of your home
- We will wear shoe covers
- We put down drop cloths
- We install splash guards so you never need to worry about damage to your beautiful home
- The area we work in will be cleaner than when we arrived
- We hire the absolute best drain cleaning technicians
- We give our technicians the best training and tools to serve you and unclog your drain problems
Reasons why Patterson Plumbing & Heating is Pueblo’s #1 drain cleaning company
- Superior customer service that begins when we answer your phone call on the first ring
- We are on time for appointments
- Your drain cleaning tech is licensed
- Your drain cleaning technician is insured
- Guaranteed, flat-rate price before we start
- Your drain cleaning technician is drug-free & background-checked
Get FAST, friendly, courteous drain cleaning services from trained professionals for your Pueblo, CO area home, call 719-544-4922.
Or complete the short contact form and we will call you.
Methods to prevent clogged drains
- Dispose of cooking grease and coffee grounds in the trash, not a drain
- Use a filter or screen to keep chunks of waste out of the drain. Most home hardware stores carry inexpensive grates to fit any drain fixture
- By running hot water through a drain after use, it will prevent oils and wastes from building up in the drain
- Occasionally pour about 1 cup of vinegar down a drain, let it sit for 30 minutes and then run hot water thought the drain. The acid in the vinegar will act as an organic solvent to remove crud in the drain
DIY solutions to unclog drains
- A drain snake can be easily purchased at a home hardware store; the snake can sometimes dislodge the clog
- Mix up some baking soda and vinegar and pour it into the drain. Place a plug in the drain. Fill the bathtub or sink with water. Wait for about 1 hour. Remove the plug in the drain. The combination of the pressure from the water will work in conjunction with the natural chemical reaction of the vinegar and baking soda to dislodge the clog
Who do our Customers appreciate? Read their reviews of our services:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
THANK YOU for your kind words about our plumbers, drain cleaning & HVAC professionals.
Click a logo, rate us 5 stars and know that you’ve made our day!
Please contact our management team at 719-544-4922 or contact us online BEFORE leaving a negative review. Our goal is to always provide a 5 star experience. We will do everything to ensure that is what you get.