Our Air Duct Cleaning Services Remove Contaminants And Irritants – You’ll Breathe Fresher Air In Your Pueblo And Fremont County, Colorado Area Home
Improve air quality and HVAC performance in your Pueblo, Colorado area home with duct cleaning services
At Patterson, our air duct cleaning process is designed to remove and capture all contaminants from your duct system. The result of the service is a safer, healthier indoor environment. Some air duct cleaning machines only suck out or vacuum your air ducts. The Rotobrush cleaning system method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact. The spinning brushes spinning pick up more debris and this results in a thorough cleaning of your air ducts. Watch the video to the right to learn more about our thorough Roto-Brush duct cleaning services for Pueblo, Colorado area homes.
Our thoroughly contained air duct cleaning process produces maximum cleaning results
- STEP 1: The air duct system is inspected to determine the level of contamination. (Interior air may be tested for allergy and disease-causing pollutants, such as fungi.)
- STEP 2: Furnishings are protected before the cleaning process begins. Our technicians use drop cloths and boot covers to protect floors and carpeting. All work areas are vacuumed after completion. There will be no evidence of dust or dirt left in any of part of the home as a result of the cleaning process.
- STEP 3: Our HEPA “Hospital Grade” Vacuum Collection System is connected to the ductwork and the entire system is placed under a negative pressure to establish a “containment” on the duct system.
- STEP 4: Vent registers and grills are removed and hand scrubbed with a disinfectant and dirty ceilings around vents are vacuumed.
- STEP 5: Supply and return ductwork is mechanically cleaned using our unique process — a system that brushes, air washes and vacuums all contaminants from the duct system. Small access holes are cut into the ductwork to properly access the system. All holes are properly sealed with access panels. The central unit, fan, filter, plenum and coil are all cleaned using the same process.
- STEP 6: Biological contamination, such as mold, fungus, bacteria and viruses are removed from the system and captured in the HEPA Vacuum Collection System. The entire ductwork and furnace is disinfected.
- STEP 7: Filter effectiveness is evaluated and high efficiency air filters can be installed in the central air system to prevent it from becoming recontaminated.
The benefits of proper duct cleaning have been documented
However, improper air duct cleaning can do more harm than good. In some cases there are pathogens in the air duct system that can become dislodged and if not properly collected can cause severe problems to you and your family. Our process exceeds Environmental Protection Agency recommended guidelines, guarantees collection and capture of all contaminants in our HEPA Vacuum Collection System.
Call Patterson duct cleaning services now to schedule an air duct cleaning appointment – 719-544-4922
Or complete the short contact form and we will call you.