There are some things in life you just don’t skimp on. Your mattress, car maintenance, and plumbing services are perfect examples of these things.
If you try to save a few dollars by hiring an unqualified plumber, it will wind up costing you more in the long run. Shoddy plumbing work will always come back to bite you in the form of future repairs and damages.
Save yourself the time and hassle by hiring a good plumber who can get the job done right the first time. Here are a few tips to help you find one:
- Ask friends and family. If you have a friend, family member, or relative that has recently had plumbing work done, ask them if they can recommend anyone.
- Turn to online resources. If you don’t know anyone who can recommend a plumber, the internet certainly can. Resources such as Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau can help you find a qualified plumber in your area.
- Look for licenses and experience. Who would you trust more – a fully-licensed plumber with 20 years of experience, or a random, unlicensed “contractor” performing his first job?
- Upfront pricing is a MUST. When it comes to hiring any kind of contractor for your home, choose a someone who provides up-front pricing. An estimate is great, but paying triple what you were originally quoted for isn’t.
- Do they guarantee their work? Warranties are another important factor to consider. If a plumber isn’t confident in their own work, how can they expect you to be?
If you are looking for a qualified, reputable plumber in Colorado, look no further than Patterson Plumbing & Heating! For the past 20+ years, homeowners in Pueblo and the surrounding area have come to us for our superior plumbing services. We offer up-front pricing, stand behind all of our work, and have an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. See what we can do for you – call us today at (719) 544-4922.