Plumbing, and HVAC Technician & Apprentice employment opportunities
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is always interested in talking with qualified individuals who want to work for a progressive, family oriented employer. We hire people of all backgrounds and are an equal opportunity employer.
Patterson Plumbing & Heating is a drug free workplace and as such we do not hire those who use illegal substances. To guarantee this policy we do pre-hire, post-accident, random, and reasonable suspicion drug testing. We also do pre-hire criminal background checks and motor vehicle reports (MVR).
“To Build ‘Peace of Mind’ in Ourselves, Our Customers, and the Community Through Integrity and Proficiency.”
Rewards of working for Patterson Plumbing & Heating
If you use illegal drugs don’t waste your time applying!
However, you’ll be rewarded:
- If you are a technician who really knows what it means to provide “knock your socks off” service
- If you have high personal and moral standards
- If you are completely free from the use of illegal drugs
- If you have a clean driving record
- If you want to be compensated appropriately for your quality work
- If you have technical skills in the areas of plumbing, heating, air conditioning or drain cleaning
Key Benefits of Joining the PPH team
- Good employee benefits including paid vacations and holidays
- 90% company paid health insurance for you and your family
- Very good compensation – (Technicians recieve 40 hours guaranteed with top pay at $45 per billable hour)
- Free training (customer service and ongoing technical)
- Modern equipment and late model vehicles
- Support to ensure your success
- A family atmosphere working with others who know how to work as a team
We welcome you to apply for a position with Patterson Plumbing & Heating. You may fill out and submit the form below and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org