You may think giving your bathroom an upgrade is a costly project. To some extent, it could be – but there are plenty of affordable ways you could give your bathroom a makeover regardless if you rent or own your home.
Take a look at the below budget friendly updates you can complete in a day’s time, no demo required:
- Repaint surfaces – You’d be surprised at what a fresh coat of paint can do! Give your bathroom an easy refresh by changing up the wall color or painting over your cabinet doors. All you have to do here is remove drawers, doors, and hardware and sand down any loose or peeling paint before getting started. Follow with priming, painting, and reassembling – as detailed here »
- Switch out hardware – Basic hardware, like toilet paper holders or towel bars, can be the first to really show age. If yours are looking a bit drab, change out any bars, hooks, knobs, etc. to something different to give your space a new feel (for minimal cost). You may want to purchase new hardware from the same company and collection to maintain a unified look.
- Redo your floors – Vinyl flooring is not only extremely durable it’s also water resistant and requires little maintenance. And with installation as simple as peel and stick – why not give it a try! Most vinyl flooring has an adhesive that can easily go on top of your current floors – no demo required.
- Accessorize – Now that you’ve changed up some colors, look for some accessories to match. New floor rugs, shower curtains, towels, or window treatments can easily make your space feel different.
- Add storage – Increase your bathroom’s functionality by adding some additional shelving units above your toilet or under your sink. This is a good way to help de-clutter any counter space that could be an eyesore.
If these small updates just won’t cut it, contact the experts here at Patterson Plumbing & Heating. Our bathroom remodeling division, Re-Bath® of Pueblo, will work with you to ensure your bathroom meets all of your remodeling needs. Start exploring our bathroom remodeling products or begin designing your new bathroom with our bathroom design tool. If you have any questions about our products, contact us at 719-404-4242 today!