Is your kitchen in need of an update but you’re not ready to make the commitment for a complete kitchen remodel? Not to worry – there are some simple things you can do to liven it up! All you need is some creativity and a quick trip to your home goods store:
- Paint it: A new coating of paint is an easy update. Feel free to add some new color accidents to your walls or even the kitchen cupboards. To really enhance the look try a whole new color scheme!
- Light it: A hanging, pendant light is a great statement piece that can set the tone for any kitchen. Opt for replacing its lampshade with a new daring material.
- Handle it: From stainless steel handles to delicately decorated knobs – it’s amazing what new cabinet handles can do for the kitchen. Just make sure to pick one style and keep too it for continuity!
- Plant it: Bring your herb garden inside to add a splash of color (and convenience). Herbs are fine to grow in pots so long as they are properly watered and receive adequate sunlight.
- Shelve it: Minimize clutter and mess by adding a few wall mounted shelves. First decide what you’d like to display – antique kitchen gadgets or decorative jars – and then figure out their positioning.
This weekend, breathe new life into your kitchen with the above tips – you’d surprised at what a big difference a small change can make!
When you are ready to discuss a complete kitchen remodel, give the experts at Patterson Plumbing and Heating a call. Our kitchen remodeling division, 5 Day Kitchens, will work with you to ensure your new remodel meets all of your family’s needs.